Friday, July 5, 2013

First Post!

I am just now starting this blog, and am pretty excited! I believe this is the first of it's kind: a Chinese NWL guide for English players! *insert dancing bunny here* >w<


Aside from all of that, lemme give you a run down of what's to come in the blog:

  • Items translated from Chinese to English with descriptions and item ranks
  • Equips and weapons translated
  • Easy quest quides
  • Other fantastical stuff!

This might take quite a while, so please please please bear with me! I don't know a lick of Chinese, and am using previous knowledge of the English WLO game and a translator. If you know any good ones, please let me know! 

I hope you'll join me in creating a mass guide for the English players of the Chinese NWL. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment